Save an Animal
Adopting a Pet
Adoption fees for DOGS are:
- Puppies (up to age 18 months): $275 (plus $200 spay/neuter deposit for puppies that are not spayed or neutered at time of adoption)
- Adults (18 months - 8 years old): $200
- Seniors (8 years and up): $160
Adoption fees for CATS are:
- Kittens (up to one year): $160
- Adult cats (over one year): $100
MakING a Donation
We are an all-volunteer organization. We have no shelter, office, or paid staff. All of our funds go toward helping our dogs.
Our highest cost by far are our veterinary bills. All of our dogs leave our care fully vaccinated, spayed and neutered, and micro-chipped.
We are asking for these funds to help with our vet bills.
Fee includes basic shots, spay/neuter, and microchip on dogs and cats (except puppies under 6 months of age). All cats are FIV/FELV tested.
WE WANT YOU
We have many different volunteer opportunities. Some are long term, some are temporary or seasonal. Some require a considerable time commitment, while others can be done with just 30 minutes per week. Training and necessary supplies are provided.