AHS Public Announcement – updated Sep-01-2020
As Whatcom County stays in Phase 2, AHS will continue to follow the guidelines put in place by Governor Inslee, and by the Whatcom County Health Department. We will take the following steps to ensure the safety of all and to adhere to the guidelines for restrictions:
Thank you for your understanding and for your continued support as we get through this together. We look forward to seeing you when our events start up again in 2021.
How You Can Help
Save an Animal
Adopting a Pet
Adoption fees for DOGS are:
- Puppies (up to age 18 months): $300 (plus $200 spay/neuter deposit for puppies that are not spayed or neutered at time of adoption)
- Adults (18 months - 8 years old): $220
- Seniors (8 years and up): $180
Adoption fees for CATS are:
- Kittens (up to one year): $160
- Adult cats (over one year): $100
(All cats are FIV/FELV tested.)
MakING a Donation
We are an all-volunteer organization. We have no shelter, office, or paid staff. All of our funds go toward helping our dogs and cats.
Our highest cost by far are our veterinary bills. All of our dogs leave our care fully vaccinated, spayed and neutered, and micro-chipped.
We are asking for these funds to help with our vet bills.