COVID-19 Information from AHS
To follow the Stay at Home order put in place by Governor Inslee, AHS will take the following steps to insure the safety of all and adherence to this directive:
- -All events are cancelled/postponed until further notice
- -All meet and greets, volunteer training, and potential adoptions are on hold until further notice
- -All volunteers are being asked to stay at home until further notice
These precautions are in effect immediately until further notification from our State and other Health Officials.
Save an Animal
Adopting a Pet
Adoption fees for DOGS are:
- Puppies (up to age 18 months): $300 (plus $200 spay/neuter deposit for puppies that are not spayed or neutered at time of adoption)
- Adults (18 months - 8 years old): $220
- Seniors (8 years and up): $180
Adoption fees for CATS are:
- Kittens (up to one year): $160
- Adult cats (over one year): $100
(All cats are FIV/FELV tested.)
MakING a Donation
We are an all-volunteer organization. We have no shelter, office, or paid staff. All of our funds go toward helping our dogs and cats.
Our highest cost by far are our veterinary bills. All of our dogs leave our care fully vaccinated, spayed and neutered, and micro-chipped.
We are asking for these funds to help with our vet bills.